The Christmas Light Show 2014
The Christmas Light Show returns for the 2014 season bigger and better than ever, building on last years spectacular effects including new pyrotechnics and fog. Last years event was a termendous success, with an attendance over 12,000 people. Thats right 12,000 people generously donated over $10,000 to Challenged Youth Sports with the help from The Christmas Light Show.
Thank you all for your tremendous support year after year!!
This year the show will again benefit Challenged Youth Sports.
Merry Christmas from the crew, we hope to see you at the show!
- Dan & Brian Brateris
- Trevor & Wyatt Ferguson
- Mike Roberti, David Lippman, Matt Pinnella, and Dan Howell
- The Epp Family
Show dates and times for the 2014 season are:
- 7:00 PM and 8:30 PM on Saturday, December 13th, 2014
- 7:00 PM and 8:30 PM on Sunday, December 14th, 2014
- 7:00 PM and 8:30 PM on Saturday, December 20th, 2014
Official snow dates and times are listed below.
Check this page for status updates.
- (Snow Date) 7:00 PM and 8:30 PM on Friday, December 19th, 2014
- (Snow Date) 7:00 PM and 8:30 PM on Sunday, December 21st, 2014
Please plan on arriving about 30-40 minutes prior to show time! Ample time is needed to park and walking to the show.
Below is a short excerpt from thus years show.